| Engineering Supervisor
- Required：Bachelor or above
？ Skills & Abilities
- Master in Molding (Scientific Injection Molding);
- DOE, troubleshooting;
- Good knowledge in tooling;
- Very good knowledge in Secondary Processes;
- Very good knowledge and discipline in execution of Validation Processes;
- Good knowledge in assembling, manufacturing, automation
- Fluent English and Chinese. Strong communication skills.
- Good sense of team work, self-motivation, adapt to work under pressure.
- Lean six sigma
- RJG Master Molder Certified
- 10+ years in plastic injection molding master level or in medical device manufacturing
- 12+ years in plastic injection molding master level or in medical device manufacturing, among 5+years in management role.
1. Manage and lead the process engineering team to achieve new product realization in aspect of processed including injection molding, assembly, manufacturing, automation and pad printing.
2. Product transfer activities within knowledge transfer, document transfer, validation, etc. Lead the manufacturing team to promote efficiency, verification and implementation of solutions and control processing to achieve product and process conformance.
3. Execute Validations (IQ, OQ, PQ); Conduct Scientific Injection Molding (SIM) at NPI stage for parameter development; optimize processes, qualify and validate our injection molds and equipment.
4. Work out root cause analysis and corrective actions; Conduct DOE in where is needed for problem solving.
5. Early supplier involvement on machines, equipment, tools, fixtures, materials and other resources necessary for the successful manufacturing of the product;
6. Recommend improvement action on projects with emphasis on cost, process time, productivity, 5S and safety;
7. Review tooling DFM/ MFA and provide ideas for molding process improvement; Participate in FMEA management;
8. Other tasks arranged by Superior.